For 4 persons
- Preheat oven to 200 °C. Mix olive oil, thyme, crushed garlic and salt in a bowl. Add sliced cherry tomatoes cut in half and gently stir it to evenly distribute flavored filling.
- Cover the pan with foil and place the cherry halves with a cut upside. Put it in the oven for 25-35 minutes, until the flesh of tomatoes does not become brown.
- Make red-hot grill-pan to light smoke and place steaks.
- Fry the steaks for 3 minutes on all sides. If you are using a fluted grill-pan to obtain a beautiful lattice pattern, do not forget to change the position of the steak. Please put it in a pan along the strips, then crosswise.
- Then reduce heat and fry the steaks for another 3 minutes. At the end put the steak with tongs on his side and fry («seal») around the perimeter (15-20 seconds). As a result, the meat inside should turn pink (Medium Rare or Medium).
- Put the ready steaks on a plate and season on all sides with freshly ground lemon pepper, salt to taste and let it «rest» for 5-7 minutes.
- Before serving serve with baked tomatoes.
Steaks cooked with this recipe is a good source of fiber, protein, iron, selenium, zinc and vitamins B3, B6 and B12.